Office of Superintendent
Welcome to the Richland School District website! I hope you find our website to be useful with up-to-date information about our District. Richland School District is a premier school district located in the beautiful Laurel Highlands of Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
I want to take this opportunity to encourage you to be involved in our schools. I'd like to invite you to attend a concert, play, or cheer on our teams at an athletic event. We have a wide variety of quality academic and extracurricular programs designed to meet our district's mission: Empowering every student to pursue excellence every day. We will accomplish this by providing diverse practical educational opportunities, recognizing each person's self-worth, and developing individual talents and interests.
Richland’s success is a direct result of a dedicated Board of Education, administration, teachers, support staff, and supportive parents who believe that, “A student is never an interruption of our work ~ he or she is the purpose of our work.”
Our commitment to the communities of Richland Township and the Borough of Geistown is to provide the highest quality education possible for each and every student. We want our students to graduate from our school district with the tools, skills, and talents necessary to lead successful, productive lives that will contribute to a higher standard of action.
I invite you to visit our schools and see what we offer students and what our students accomplish every day.
If you would like to contact me, please call 814-266-6063 or contact us online.
Richland School District
1 Academic Avenue, Suite 200
Johnstown, PA 15904
- To implement, review, and revise the curriculum through an established curriculum cycle that is aligned to the Standards Aligned System by utilizing Data-Driven Decision Making with the staff to improve student achievement on the state assessments.
- To improve technology infrastructure, hardware, software and technology integration across the district in accordance with the district technology plan while adhering to minimum equipment specifications.
- To improve the organizational management by monitoring staffing levels/staff duties and assisting with new initiatives.
- To work towards fiscal responsibility to ensure core programs are maintained, improved upon, and expanded upon while ensuring safe and updated facilities.
- To maintain and improve the district's educational, extra-curricular facilities, and equipment through capital and facilities planning.
- To improve or expand district public relations, partnerships, and community relations.
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM