Richland High School students recently competed at the Pennsylvania Technology Students Association State Competition at Seven Springs Resort. Richland students competed against over 1,700 students from across the state of PA. Richland’s Middle School and High School Chapters performed at an extremely high level with 26 of their 32 student competitors earning a spot in the state semifinals. Out of those 26 students, 25 moved on to place in the top 10 in the state of PA in their respective events. By placing 1st in the state, 10 Richland students have qualified for the national competition held in Washington DC this summer!
In the pursuit of optimal safety for our students, parents are reminded of the following procedures when picking up students participating in after-school activities.
- Please park in designated parking places if you have to wait for your child's activity to complete.
- Please do not park and wait along yellow curbs or the bus loop area.
- Please refrain from parking in front of fire hydrants.
- Please display your handicap parking placard if parking in the designated spot.
- Please refrain from blocking in/out parking spots while waiting in your car.
- Please adhere to all parking lot signage.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our school safe.
Richland students, Cierra and Draveyn Plachy recently purchased a new American flag, through the Richland School District Foundation, to fly in front of the main entrance of the Richland High School in honor of their late Great-Grandfather, Richard E. Plachy, a proud World War II Veteran. We would like to thank the Plachy children and their grandmother, Deborah Mcgraw, for their patriotism and dedication to the Richland School District.
Below is the link to the latest Richland School District Surplus Auction. Bidding commenced on Wednesday, March 27, 2019, and will conclude on Monday, April 8, 2019.