Dual Enrollment / ACE
Penn Highlands ACE Website (apply, register and pay):
ACE Registration Helpline: Phone: 814-262-6444
**English and Math courses may require a placement test if your student has not yet taken the SAT. If the ACE course you are registering for requires testing (see below), please call the Penn Highlands Student Success Center at (814) 262-6451 to schedule an appointment. The deadline to test is October 7th.
- Junior year English (ENG 110) requires either placement testing or SAT ERW score of 500+. SAT scores are proven by having the Guidance Office send a transcript to Penn Highlands.
- Senior year English (ENG 200) requires previous purchase of junior year English (ENG 110).
- Physiology requires a Biology prerequisite. If you need to prove this course, contact the Guidance Office to have a transcript sent to PHCC.
- Spanish IV requires a previous purchase of Spanish III.
- Honors Algebra 2 requires either placement testing or purchase of the fall course in order to purchase the spring. SAT Math score of 500+ can also be used for MAT 145 placement.
Equivalency Websites Utilize the PHCC course numbers listed below to search. These will help you determine how credits transfer:
If the ACE course you are registering for requires COMPASS testing, please call the Penn Highlands Student Success Center at (814) 262-6451 to schedule an appointment. The deadline to COMPASS test is listed above. Practice for COMPASS testing through Accuplacer: https://accuplacer.collegeboard.org/student/inside-the-test