Dual Enrollment / ACE
CLICK THE VIDEO BELOW FOR INFORMATION ABOUT RICHLAND DUAL ENROLLMENT:
CLICK HERE to Apply to Dual Enrollment/ACE Program
ACE Registration Helpline: Phone: 814-262-6444
E-mail: [email protected]
- EXCITING NEWS FOR 2023-24: Penn Highlands has announced that they will be piloting an expanded waiver procedure. This means that students can enroll in college-level math and ENG 110 English Comp I without placement exams. Students will be automatically cleared for ENG 110 and math courses up to MAT 145.
- Senior year English (ENG 200) requires a previous purchase of junior year English (ENG 110).
- Spanish IV requires a previous purchase of Spanish III.
- Physiology requires a Biology prerequisite. If you need to prove this course, contact the Guidance Office to have a transcript sent to PHCC.
Equivalency Websites Utilize the PHCC course numbers listed below to search. These will help you determine how credits transfer:
Mrs. Crowell's personal opinion on best value selections of the Dual Enrollment courses offered at Richland.
All of the following:
- MicroComputers (9th grade) - 3 credits
- Sociology - 3 credits
- Psychology - 3 credits
- English Comp I (11th grade) - 3 credits
- English Comp II (12th grade) - 3 credits
- American Gov’t/Econ (12th grade)- 3 credits
One of the following - 3 credits
- US History I (9th grade)
- US History II (11th grade)
One of the following - 4 credits (including 1 credit lab)
- Anatomy & Physiology
TOTAL: 25 credits*
*The cap for dual enrollment credit is 29 credits but requires advisement from a Penn Highlands representative.