Richland School District continues using the PaySchools Central online payment portal to allow parents to manage school lunch account payments easily. PaySchools is PCI-compliant and maintains industry-standard SSL certificates, ensuring all your family's data is safe and secure.
- Manage all your children’s accounts and fees in one place!
- Set up auto-replenish to automatically refill lunch accounts when they’re running low.
- Set up reminders and alerts.
- Review your children’s purchases.
- Handle payments 24/7, at your convenience, on any device.
- Create your account using your computer or tablet at www.payschoolscentral.com.
- Complete your account registration by selecting register, entering your profile details, setting up your password via the email link PaySchools sends, then logging in.
- Add your children to your account using their student ID numbers.
- If you’d like, enter credit card and/or banking information as forms of payment to use with your PaySchools account, or simply plan to use guest checkout when the time comes.