Important To Remember
- Medication forms should be turned in with any prescription or over the counter medication (students should not transport medications!)
- If your child has asthma or a life threatening allergy, please have an asthma action plan filled out or a food allergy action plan.
- Students may not carry any type of medication with them (except inhalers or epi-pens), If a student needs to have medication during school hours, it must be brought in by an adult with appropriate paperwork!
- Please keep your child home with any vomiting, diarrhea or fevers 100 degrees or higher
- IMMMUNIZATIONS: If students are not up to date on vaccines or do not have appropriate documentation of exemption or catch up schedule, the student will be exempt from school after 5 days. If you have questions or concerns please contact me for further information.
*4 doses of DTaP (1 dose on or after 4th birthday)
*4 doses of Polio (1 dose on or after 4th birthday)
*2 doses of MMR
*3 doses of hepatitis B
*3 doses of varicella (chickenpox) or evidence of immunity
Mandated Health Screenings
- Height/Weight/Vision: every grade level
- Dental: upon entry/1st & 3rd grade
- Physical: upon entry/1st & 6th grade
- Hearing: K, 1, 2, 3 & special education students
*1st and 3rd graders: The school dentist will be visiting us on October 4th.
This is much earlier than normal so please get dental forms turned in promptly.