Welcome to the Information Technology Department of the Richland School District. The mission of the Technology Department is to create, support, assess, maintain, and safeguard an optimal technology environment for student education and administrative support within our District.
Who are we?
Mr. Brandon Bailey - Director of Educational Services
Mrs. Emma Krestar - Information Technology Secretary and PIMS Coordinator
Mr. Shawn Hostetler - Information Technology Systems Administrator
Mr. James Grandas - Information Technology Systems Administrator
What we do?
The Technology Department is responsible for all of the district's various systems and infrastructure that help our administration, staff, and students excel in today's cutting edge environments, while also maintaining a level of security and protection.
Some of the items our campuses and Technology Department have to offer for our students
- Provide internet access to both the Elementary and High School campuses
- Maintain 400 Desktop Computers for use by administration, staff, and students
- Maintain a 1 to 1 take home Chromebook initiative for our students in grades 7-12
- Maintain a 1 to 1 in school Chromebook initiative for our students in grades 1-6
- Maintain 150 iPads for use by students in Kindergarten
- Each classroom includes an Epson interactive projection system
- Maintain a diverse network of backend devices
- Web Filters
- Network Printers
- Wireless Access Points
- Cloud Security Cameras
- Enterprise VoIP System
- Various IoT Devices
- Submission of PIMS State Reports to PDE